Billions Better and the Billions Better logo are trademarks of Attraxio Company Limited.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type and capabilities, your operating system, your access times, and the pages that you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as any other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Minds, YouTube, Vimeo and others including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. If you are using our mobile Facebook application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
* Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
* Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
* Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information, such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer, operating system, version information and IP address.
* Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
* Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
* Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
* Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
* Create and manage your account.
* Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
* Email you regarding your account or order.
* Enable user-to-user communications.
* Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
* Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
* Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
* Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
* Notify you of updates to the Site.
* Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
* Perform other business activities as needed.
* Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
* Process payments and refunds.
* Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
* Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
* Respond to product and customer service requests.
* Send you a newsletter.
* Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves or others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, such as sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, liking pages, following blogs or groups.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our applications may display a third-party hosted “offer wall”. Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our applications and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
If we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third parties directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
* Logging into your account settings and updating your account;
* Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, or you are a citizen of a member state of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
a. Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data;
b. Right to access your personal data;
c. Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected;
d. Right to have your personal data erased;
e. Right to restrict use of your personal data;
f. Right to personal data portability;
g. Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you are from the European Economic Area and wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email or write to us at the address below with such request. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to any such requests without undue delay.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
* Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
* Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
* Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Attraxio Company Limited
attn. Billions Better Brand
The Offices at Centralworld
999/9 Rama 1 Road, 29th Floor
Bangkok 10330, Thailand